If you are downloading directly from your browser, you will want to select your designated download location to keep track of your files. Some people find it easiest to create a new folder on their desktop specifically for their Beatport music.
- In the Tools pull down go to 'Options'
- Once the window opens click 'Browse' and select your location
- Click 'Download' next to your desired track
For Internet Explorer:
- Click 'Download'
- A small window will launch
- Click 'Save'
- You will then be asked where you would like to save your files
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings and scroll down to the "Downloads" section.
- To change the default download location, click Change and select where you'd like your files to be saved.
- If you'd rather choose a specific location for each download, select the "Ask where to save each file before downloading" checkbox
- Click on Safari in the top left of your screen, and select Preferences (COMMAND,)
- Safari's Preferences window will appear and show your default download location.
- Your file(s) will be saved to your Downloads folder unless you select "Other".
Still need help? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org