To restore your settings to their default state please follow these instructions:
- Open an Explorer Window by pressing the Windows key + E
- In the Tools pull-down select 'Folder Options'
- In the Window that opens select the View tab
- Enable the option to 'Show hidden Files and Folders'
- Click 'Apply' and then 'OK'
- Next, click the 'Search' function above the Address Bar
- Select a Search for 'All Files and Folders' and perform a search for config.bpc
- This file contains the settings for the Downloader. Once you have located it, you can delete it and your settings will default to their orginal state
- At this point you should be able to designate your preferred save location
- Remember to disable the 'Show hidden Files and Folders' setting once you have deleted the config.bpc file
- You will need to clear out your Beatport Downloader config file (beatport.cfg)
- Navigate to: Drive > Users > [login user name] > Library > Preferences > BeatportDownloader [some numbers] > Local Store
- Erase all files
- Cleanly remove the Downloader from your Mac using 'AppCleaner' (http://www.freemacsoft.net/AppCleaner/)
- Re-install the Downloader (www.beatportdownloader.com)