Log on to beatport.com
On the Beatport homepage, you will see the option to create a playlist on the left.
- Click (+ Create playlist)
- Enter your Playlist Name
- You can select whether or not you'd like your playlist to be "public", meaning you can share your playlist link with friends. Toggle this if you wish to have this option.
- Click 'Save' when you've completed this
- You can then add tracks to your playlist by selecting 'Add Tracks'
- You can choose to add tracks you have already purchased from your Collection, from your Carts, or you can Search for tracks by selecting any of these options.
- Click the 'Add' button beside each track you wish to add
- You can then see your newly created playlist under the 'Playlists' tab
You also have the option to add tracks to a playlist, or create a new playlist directly from a track:
- Click the (+) option beside a track
-Then either select "+Create playlist" to add to a new playlist
-Or select the box beside an existing playlist
- Select "Add to Playlist" at the bottom.